Are you a parent, family, friend of a LGBTIQ loved one and would like to get more involved with PFLAG Perth?
This is a wonderful opportunity to bring your skills and your time to the PFLAG Perth family. We are now 30yrs old and we are still working tirelessly to help WA parents, families and friends. We need you!
We are looking for:
- Secretary and Treasurer (both are committee positions)
- Grants and Fundraising Coordinator
- Events Coordinator
These positions require minimum essential skills:
- Confident computer literacy (includes Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Social media savvy – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Good people skills (friendly, empathetic, caring etc.)
For the Treasurer Position – it is preferred that applicants have a good understanding of basic bookkeeping. Our accounts are kept via an Excel spreadsheet and reconciled monthly.
Bonus Skills – if you have any experience in the following, we will hunt you down!
- Graphic Design
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume.